Saturday, October 27, 2007

back to blogging

after a year haitus and looking at great blogs, i'm back. yeah, it takes me awhile to get on the internet bandwagon - i just got onto facebook!
well, just got back from a fun night of hot pot and settlers with my brother, his wife, my friend and his girlfriend, and fdq and i. of course, fdq won - he wouldn't have it any other way.
halloween is coming up - my favorite holiday. i love when the warm air turns crisp and cool. and everyone's excited about costumes and fun. here's a couple of pics from past halloween tomfoolery:
2003:
fdq as the incredible hulk and kl as the crow
am as herself and me as gogo yubari

2004:
me as death and fdq as charlie brown
lh as jem
kl and ex as fandango mascots

(sorry that the photos are sideways - i have yet to figure this out)
2005:
fdq and i were the white stripes. unfortch, i don't have any pics. my roommates and i had a party at our apt - it was fun.

2006:
fdq as flava flav and me as cavewoman - party at kl's

2007: wait for it ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home