Sunday, November 25, 2007

thankful for:

family portrait
kids with grandma
image from allegro photography
image from allegro photography
my family has always been my parents, my brothers (one older, one younger) and my grandma (dad's mom). we've all had our conflicts which each other through out our lives but we wouldn't be who we are without each other. we all have the same quirky/cheesy humor, laidback personalities and stubborness.

big bro and wife lhc in grand central station, new york 2007

little bro with wife wl at ferry building, san francisco 2007
my brothers married great women who i couldn't have picked better for them. they are independent, smart, funny and warm hearted.

images from allegro photography
fdq has a wonderful family too. they welcomed me with open arms and i see why fdq turned out the way he did. they are so loving and supportive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home