Wednesday, January 16, 2008

rockin' aunt and idea house

my aunt and my mom goofing around. my aunt-in law studying their poses.
this saturday we stopped by my aunt's house to drop off my mom's christmas gift to her. my aunt is super hyper. she has more energy than 4 year olds. in order to channel all that energy into something productive, she's learning to play the drums. she even gave us a demonstration. yes, a little 70ish chinese woman rockin' on drums is quite a sight to behold. props to my rockin' aunt!
the green elements of the sunset house
ck testing out the fixtures
the cool kids bathroom
the cool craft corner
stamped floor tile in master bath
aww - the classic endless pool
sunday i went with ck and her friends to check out the sunset house in sf. it's an eco-friendly design house in the middle of the mission district. i especially enjoyed all the cool finishes and the great top floor which had abundant sunlight and views - essential in sf. and for a mere $1 mil, you can buy the 1.5 bedroom apt on the same lot with cool green concepts too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home